Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Good Life

I am happily spending this weekend at one of my favorite retreat destinations: Laguna Seca Raceway in Monterey, CA. I had a very stressful week getting everything ready for this weekend while working long days. The extra prep was worth the lack of pressure now.

Here I am sitting totally relaxed having breakfast between sessions. Often a track day is full of stress and frantic work to fix something on the car between sessions. It looks like today will be great - but it's still early. ;-)

UPDATE: Both days were perfect until my new brake pads (installed Friday) finished their life Sunday afternoon. No incident - just had to quit for the day. Next time I'll bring 2 extra sets of pads!

- Joe

(sent from my bio-diesel powered internet tuba, of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment