Sunday, February 24, 2008

Beware of this game


This flash game sucked my life away for 3 1/2 hours last night. Don't let it do the same to you... It is called Dwarf Complete and I found it via someone else's blog posting. I don't even remember how to be honest - but I ended up starting it late last night and just *had* to finish. You see... it's a flash game, so if you close it you have to start over next time... SO I THOUGHT! I found out today that you can leave the site no problem, and it will give you the option of continuing where you left off. *sigh* If I knew that - I would have been sleeping before 5:30am.


3 hours and 36 minutes of missed sleep. What a really cool little game!

--------------------------

News flash! The second time through is much easier! 1 hr, 25 min. I *hopefully* will not play it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment