Monday, December 12, 2005

First Day at Apple

So technically I started at Apple today. I don't really start until the 19th, but they don't have new hire training next week due to the fast approaching holiday break. Thus, I had to go in today and attend NEO, or New Hire Orientation. Now I have an Apple badge with my picture on it. How cool is that?!! I will start next week in earnest, so more about that then...

In the meantime, I must say this... I've worked at a lot of companies in my life, and this was the first time that I was really excited at orientation. I was practically giddy when I got my Apple badge with my picture on it! How weird! I have never worked at a company where I felt personally aligned with the product strategy and vision like I do with Apple. I just plain love their - oops - our stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joe,

    Glad you're starting just in time to get deals on Apple products for Christmas presents!

    - Steve Fleming

    ReplyDelete